- This event has passed.
Small Screen, Big Impact Master Class
April 28 - May 12
As we Zoom through our days, it’s more important than ever to design meetings, presentations, conversations – even your emails and online presence – for a small screen.
This program offers insights and practical tips on how to reach and engage with clients and stakeholders with high impact in a virtual world.
Brought to HSMAI members at no cost from the HSMAI Foundation.
- two web sessions delivered live
- two short on-demand courses on improving communication in other key areas
- resource materials including tip sheets, case studies, scripts, and step-by-step guides
- two months of access to the Master Class Hub with web recordings, courses, and materials
April 28, 2022 @ 11 AM Eastern Time
Today the average businessperson gets 147 emails a day on average. Beyond a jam-packed inbox, they also struggle to keep pace with too many texts, too many Zoom meetings, and way too much to do. So how do you get your customers––and even your own colleagues––to slow down and tune into your messages?
This session will cover how to:
- save hours every week with SOS (short, organized and skimmable) content
- get faster responses with clear calls to action
- prime for the positive
May 12, 2022 @ 11 AM Eastern Time
The world changed––overnight. So how do you effectively manage business relationships and drive results in a more virtual world? By tapping into the power of the world’s largest professional network, LinkedIn.
We’ll show you how to:
- build a 5-star online presence (people look you up before talking with you, especially now)
- stand out from the crowd
- get the new skills you need elevate your visibility, your brand and your networks