HSMAI’s ROC is the premier event for hospitality revenue optimization professionals. In response to the unique challenges of 2020, HSMAI Global is proud to present ROC@Home — a day-long experience designed to fuel your revenue recovery efforts.
Join the global community of hospitality leaders for ROC@Home.
Neither a virtual conference nor a replacement for HSMAI’s in-person ROC programs, ROC@Home is an opportunity for hotel revenue professionals to reset, refocus, and reenergize, with an exclusive toolkit to guide engagement with your team and more than 20 live expert sessions hosted by HSMAI regions around the globe.
At the heart of ROC@Home is a free toolkit available to hoteliers around the world. It includes:
- Advice and inspiration from industry revenue leaders: Start your day with a boost from some of the world’s most respected revenue optimization leaders.
- Recorded webinar on Pricing Psychology in Challenging Times which illustrates, based on data from the 2009-2010 recession, the implications of price changes during low demand periods.
- “Lightning Round” video presentations from recent HSMAI strategy conferences that can fuel conversation on tactics you can employ.
- Encouragement and leadership from some of the industry’s most respected hotel company CEOs from around the globe, including from Hilton Worldwide CEO Chris Nassetta, and CEOs from BWH Hotel Grpup, JA Hotels & Resorts, Nordic Choice, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC, and Wyndham Hotel Group.
- Exclusive recorded “keynote” from Dr. Jannell MacAulay, combat veteran, leader, and mindfulness advocate, as she gives you valuable tools to get the most out of the one thing over which you have total control: Your Mindset.
- Outline to review Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy (the study guide for the Certified Revenue Management Executive certification) and identify the areas where you or your team need a refresher.
- Lessons and tools for: Auditing your room types; Updating (or completing for the first time) your competitive SWOT to help you better navigate the current landscape; and, Optimizing your room attributes with a short online lesson on “Customer Price-Value Analysis.”
Each HSMAI region is offering live virtual sessions – more than 20 will be available for just $25USD – to share important perspectives from industry experts. Among the highlights:
» HSMAI Americas
- The North American Travel Economy in 2020: The Impact and Recovery Outlook as the COVID-19 Pandemic Subsides
- Shawn DuBravac, PhD, President of Avrio Institute, Economist, Futurist
» HSMAI Europe
- The State of the Europe Economy
» HSMAI Asia Pacific
- The State of the Asia Pacific Economy
- Dr Tony Webber, Director, Air Intelligence
- Re-imagine Your Market Segments – A Revenue Focus
- Shannon Knapp, Director, SKnapp Consulting
» HSMAI Middle East
- State of the Economy and an Outlook on the Middle East
- Let’s Build the Business Recovery Strategy