What is the Corporate Talent Partner program?
HSMAI Foundation Corporate Talent Partners are companies and organizations that support the initiatives of the HSMAI Foundation that attract, develop, and engage talent in hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue optimization. Our ability to fulfill this mission will play a vital critical role for hospitality companies as the industry recovers from the pandemic.
Examples of recent initiatives the HSMAI Foundation Board of Trustees has undertaken and intends to continue for 2022 include:
Attract: Encourage and provide resources for students and other targeted audiences seeking or exploring careers in hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue optimization.
- Hosted focus groups for hospitality school deans & directors, sales faculty, marketing faculty, and revenue faculty. Findings were published here: Hotel HR Responses to the Pandemic
- Supported the HSMAI Intercollege Student Virtual Conference attended by over 300 hospitality school students.
- Awarded students with the annual Mike Dimond Scholarship.
- Produced dozens of pieces of content distributed to hospitality professionals and the industry offering talent insights and best practices.
- Publishing a special “State of Talent” report.
- Develop and aggregate resources on, and drive traffic to, the HSMAI Foundation website that showcases the positive attributes of careers in hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue professions.
Develop: Create and provide resources to re-skill and up-skill sales, marketing, and revenue optimization talent.
- Sponsored the Small Screen, Big Impact and Design for Attention master classes for HSMAI members around the globe.
- Distributed Covid Relief Grants to nearly 400 deserving professionals around the globe.
- Completed research on the sales, marketing, and revenue curriculum at 141 hospitality schools in North America to identify best practices and areas of potential support to schools and faculty.
- Develop online learning programs for the HSMAI Global Academy.
Engage: Engage leaders in a way that mentors and encourages others to excel and retains them in hospitality.
- Awarded two HSMAI Adrians Talent Best Practice Awards and published case students
- Supported Rising Leaders Councils in HSMAI Regions in sales, marketing, and revenue optimization. Provided Rising Leaders with skill assessment and support.
- Developed partnerships for co-branded research with The Castell Group, Women in Travel THRIVE, Tourism Diversity Matters.
- Created special report of Best Practices for talent acquisition, hiring, and development to optimize retention.
Each area of action has a Task Team that oversees the initiatives that are part of that annual strategy. Corporate Talent Partners may be included on the Board or Trustees or serve on a Task Team.
2021 Corporate Talent Partners include:
2022 Corporate Talent Partner structure:
|Level||Recognition and Engagement||Annual Gift|
|Foundation Trustee||Includes board seat, web site positioning, premium level recognition on all press releases & special reports||$25,000|
|Foundation Patron||Task Team or committee appointment, listing in all press releases & special reports||$10,000|
|Foundation Supporter||Listing in all press releases and special reports||$5,000|